SONAX ExCut 05-05 is a coarse abrasive paste for DA polisher processing and sanding down scratched or locally sanded paint layers. ExCut 05-05 has a powerful removal rate with a simultaneous high-gloss level, removes sanding marks up to P1500 and also removes deep scratches and corrosion due to bird droppings, insects, and tree sap.
SONAX Profiline ExCut 05-05 is for those tough, deep scratches that hand polishing or mild abrasives can't remove. ExCut 05-05 will tackle any job, big or small, to ensure that your heavily swirled and scratched paint will be restored to its once lustrous shine!
Removing deep scratches caused by natural, or unnatural, contaminants is a burden that is sometimes too much for mild abrasives to bear. That's why SONAX has developed ExCut 05-05! SONAX ExCut 05-05 will effortlessly remove corrosion and tough swirls and scratches on your vehicle, with the help of a machine polisher!
- Wash and dry vehicle
- Decontaminate with P&S Iron Buster or Gtechniq W6 Iron Fallout Remover then clay the vehicle to remove above-surface contaminants
- Wipe the surface with Gtechniq Panel Wipe
- Apply a small amount (3 or 4 dots) of polish onto a Polishing Pad
- Polish the surface at a low rotating speed (800 rpm) for approximately 20-30 seconds, applying 15-20 pounds of pressure
- After 30 seconds, remove pressure completely using only machine weight, increase machine speed (1200 RPM) and continue polishing for 45-60 seconds
- When finished polishing, wipe down the paint surface with a microfibre towel