Sonax NP 03-06 is the result of countless hours of strenuous research, development and testing to develop a medium-cut polish that would finish better than most – if not all – ultra-fine polishes. Sonax has developed a unique nano-abrasive that manages to quickly remove swirls, water spots, and oxidation on all paint systems without hazing or dulling the finish. NP 03-06 arguably creates what even discriminating professional detailers would consider being the perfect finish.
Sonax NP 03-06 effortlessly removes all types of paint defects without requiring a second polishing step with an ultra-fine polish.
Sonax NP 03-06 was formulated to be dust-free, provides an exceptionally long working time and it wipes off like a high-end carnauba paste wax – effortlessly!
Sonax NP 03-06 is silicone-free, does not contain any waxes and can be used on all paint systems including scratch-resistant clear coats.
- Wash and dry vehicle
- Decontaminate with P&S Iron Buster or Gtechniq W6 Iron Fallout Remover then clay the vehicle to remove above-surface contaminants
- Wipe the surface with Gtechniq Panel Wipe
- Apply a small amount (3 or 4 dots) of polish onto a Polishing Pad
- Polish the surface at a low rotating speed (800 rpm) for approximately 20-30 seconds, applying 15-20 pounds of pressure
- After 30 seconds, remove pressure completely using only machine weight, increase machine speed (1200 RPM) and continue polishing for 45-60 seconds
- When finished polishing, wipe down the paint surface with a microfibre towel