Use Solution Finish to restore faded plastic trim to its original black look.
Solution Finish restores faded plastic and vinyl trim to its original black finish. It dries quickly and leaves treated surfaces looking dark and clean without any wet, greasy residue.
Solution Finish uses advanced polymer technology for a long-lasting finish, keeps plastic black for up to 8 months on first application. With additional applications, Solution Finish will last over 12 months.
Solution Finish is ideal for restoring, conditioning and protecting any faded black surfaces, such as:
- Bumpers, pads, and trim
- Side-view mirrors
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Handles and wiper blades
- If it oxidizes, Solution Finish can restore it!
Tips for using Solution Finish:
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- Wipe down with 70-90% alcohol to dissolve any silicone-based products
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Solution Finish will stain clothing and skin. Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).
- For best results after using Solution Finish, do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours.
- Do not use on painted or glass surfaces; wipe off immediately with a clean towel if solution gets on these areas.
- 1 ounce treats up to 3 vehicles.