Crystal Serum Light is the prosumer version of the world famous Gtechniq Accredited Detailer only Crystal Serum - a coating so hard that if applied incorrectly can only be removed by using 1,500 grit sand paper.
Serum Light offers 80% of Professional Serum’s performance, but if applied incorrectly can be machine polished from your vehicle’s paintwork.
When it comes to adding gloss, resisting swirls, contaminant and dirt repellency, Gtechniq Crystal Serum and Serum Light are the pinnacle in paint protection.
Serum Light forms an ultra- durable, high-gloss, slick to the touch, chemically bonding inorganic layer of 9h optically clear ceramic. Once applied, gloss levels will remain in the upper 90th percentile for significantly longer when compared to traditional paint protection products, and cleaning your car will be a breeze.
- 3 to 5 years of durability
- User-friendly - very easy to apply
- Excellent swirl mark resistance
- Crystal clear finish & exceptional gloss levels
- Provides extreme gloss retention and long lasting scratch resistance
- Lasts up to 10x longer than traditional paint sealants
- Can be topped with EXO v2 or C2v3 for added gloss and protection!
- Only apply the product at a temperature between 5°c and 25°c
- Shake well and wear gloves
- Wash and decontaminate your paintwork thoroughly prior to application. If required, polish your paintwork, either by machine or hand, to remove any imperfections
- Spray Panel Wipe into a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre Cloth and wipe down each panel in small sections
- Soak the application pad with 3 full measures of CSL from the pipette and work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set aside - do not keep the bottle in your hand as this promotes premature curing
- Apply in overlapping strokes to an area roughly 2ft by 2ft, or work to the bodylines of the vehicle
- Immediately remove residue with an MF1 cloth - you may need to buff the same area several times, but avoid doing it with too much force. We recommend the use of 2 cloths at any one time. Make sure the cloths are rotated during residue removal to prevent CSL curing in the cloth- this can make buffing residue difficult
- Inspect the surface for residue with a bright, diffused light source
- If you remove residue and it cures fully you should polish the area and reapply CSL
- As soon as you finish, put you MF1 cloths in water, wash and dry them as soon as possible
- Wait approximately 2 hours after applying CSL to apply EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating or C2 Liquid Crystal
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening