Gtechniq C4 is not just your regular trim coating, it will bond to your trim restoring it to like new condition with ease! Most trim restorers or protectants are shiny coatings that sit on top of the plastic and they only provide temporary shine and colour restoration.
C4 actually swaps part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car's trim. This allows the C4 to keep your trim looking brand new for up to two years! Use C4 on trim, weather stripping, plastic mirrors, battery covers, hoses, etc.
- Restore faded trim to as new
- Dries optically clear, does not add sticky gloss
- Up to two years of durable protection
- Make sure before you start you have enough product for all of your trim. For example, if you have a Mini (30ml) you would need more product than you would on a Golf (15ml)
- Work in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5 degrees celcius and out of direct sunlight. Wear the gloves provided
- Ensure the surface(s) you are going to coat are free from any contaminants. For best results clean trim with isopropyl alchohol, and if required use a medium stiff brush
- Use the AP1 Lint-free Applicator supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim. Soak the pad with several drops of product
- Once you have spread the product over each piece of trim, gently wipe away residue immediately with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth. If your car has heavily textured trim take time to ensure all crevices are covered, and that all residue is also removed from them
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before exposing to the elements