Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour offers the best protection for wheels, repelling brake dust and contaminants, making them easier to clean.
Wheels coated with Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour are simple to clean and they tend to stay cleaner on their own. Car shampoo or a non-acidic degreaser is all you need for regular wheel cleaning.
Use C5 Wheel Armour on painted rims, chrome, clear-coated aluminium, and stainless steel items including wheels, bumpers, and engine parts.
30ml of C5 will cover the inside and out of any wheels up to 20 inch wheels
- Over 12 months of protection
- Repels brake dust
- Wheels are easier to clean
- Excellent stain and contaminant resistance
- Wipe down each wheel before application with Gtechniq Panel Wipe - this will ensure the best possible bond. Please be careful with smart repairs on your wheels as this may strip the paintwork on them
- Apply C5 indoors in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5°c
- Shake well before use and wear gloves
- Soak the AP1 Lint Free Applicator pad provided with several drops of product, and spread the coating onto the surface of your rim - no more than half a wheel each time
- Once you have spread the coating, buff residue within 30-60 seconds with Microfiber Buffing Cloth
- Repeat the process on all of your wheels
- Allow the coating to cure indoors for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Suitable for gloss, satin and matte rim finishes
- Fit for use on chrome, but not polished metals
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening