SONAX EX 04-06 is the dual action version of the hugely popular SONAX Perfect Finish. Formulated specifically for the unique random orbital action of the DA polisher, EX 04-06 promises to deliver the amazing cutting and finishing abilities of Perfect Finish in an easy-to-use, DA approved version. EX 04-06 is aggressive enough to remove moderate paint imperfections while still offering the finishing quality of a fine cut polish.
SONAX EX 04-06 redefines what a medium cut polish is capable of. By utilising the most advanced diminishing abrasives ever milled, EX 04-06 is capable of removing moderate to heavy swirl marks, water spots and oxidation while finishing like a fine-cut polish.
SONAX EX 04-06 is the quintessential example of a one-step polishing compound. A traditional polishing system requires a second finishing step from a finer polish to maximize gloss and clarity. That’s not the case with EX 04-06! When paired with the appropriate foam or microfiber pad on a dual-action polisher,EX 04-06 is capable of impressing even the most discriminating enthusiast with its cutting and finishing abilities, eliminating the need for a multi-step system.
SONAX EX 04-06 is silicone-free and it does not contain any waxes, can be used on all paint systems including scratch-resistant clear coats.
- Wash and dry vehicle
- Decontaminate with P&S Iron Buster or Gtechniq W6 Iron Fallout Remover then clay the vehicle to remove above-surface contaminants
- Wipe the surface with Gtechniq Panel Wipe
- Apply a small amount (3 or 4 dots) of polish onto a Polishing Pad
- Polish the surface at a low rotating speed (800 rpm) for approximately 20-30 seconds, applying 15-20 pounds of pressure
- After 30 seconds, remove pressure completely using only machine weight, increase machine speed (1200 RPM) and continue polishing for 45-60 seconds
- When finished polishing, wipe down the paint surface with a microfibre towel